Terms & Conditions
Welcome to henrydehlinger.com, the website of composer Henry Dehlinger and Henry Dehlinger Music Publishing.
The term "Henry Dehlinger" or "Henry Dehlinger Music Publishing" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all text, images, illustrations, files, design, script, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services URL’s, technology, documentation and interactive features (collectively “website content”). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website as accessible as possible with compatibility for all software and devices (mobile, tablet and otherwise). Please note that there may be times when our system may not be able to meet your technical requirements and the demands placed on the server due to the volume of visitors. Where possible we always try to resolve your technical issues and give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website downtime, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of the United States;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Links to this Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express prior written consent in each instance.
This website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you may not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Links from this Website
Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website(s). If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
While we take all reasonable steps to make sure that information on this website is up accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Limitation on Liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.